The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages on our Site that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
There will be times, such as when you submit a questionnaire, request a service, register your interest, purchase a product directly from us or from one of our suppliers/Agents when we will need to obtain personally identifiable information from you or about you or your clients (Business Partners). Such personally identifiable information may include the name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number or identity/passport number. The information we receive about you or conveyed to us by our Business Partner/Agent may be used by us or shared by us with our corporate affiliates, agents, vendors and others to help process or complete a transaction; to comply with any law, regulation, audit or court order; to help improve our website or the products or services we offer; for research; to better understand our clients' needs; to develop new offerings; and to alert you to new products and services in which you may be interested. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the personal information will be sold or made available other than what is necessary to provide a service, complete a transaction or comply with any law, regulation, audit or court order. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you consent to receive informational material from us, this would include promotions, price changes and information related to our services. We believe that knowing more about you can enable us to serve you better. Unsubscribe options are available for non-critical communications and can be accessed by logging into your Control Panel or sending us an email requesting us to unsubscribed you.
You should be aware that we collect usage information about you when you visit us, which helps us understand how our site is navigated, how many visitors arrive at specific pages, the length and frequency of a stay at our website, etc. In addition, our web pages may place "cookies" on your personal computer. "Cookies" are small identifiers, similar to a license plate, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website again. Cookies are used to help us personalize your viewing experiences. Cookies are not designed to be used to get data from your hard drive, your e-mail or any other personal data about you. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Please note, however, that if you reject our cookies it is possible that some web pages may not properly load, your access to certain information might be denied or you might have to enter information about you or your application, inquiry or purchase more than once.
We safeguard your information using known encryption, security standards and procedures. We also assess new technology for protecting client information on an ongoing basis. We do not guarantee the security of any data passing through its networks. Although we will provide a "best effort" service, including regular updates on computer viruses and other threats to security of data, it is the responsibility of the communicating parties and end user to safeguard their data and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising as result of the failure to do so.
Please be aware that we may change our Statement of Privacy or Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do, we will update this Statement of Privacy at our website(s), so be sure to check back here frequently.
If you have any questions about our Statement of Privacy. Terms and Conditions or privacy policies, please feel free to e-mail your questions to us at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your questions or concerns pertaining to the collection, sharing, use or destruction of personal data or the POPI Act can be sent via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase or pay for services through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for a purchase or service, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase or service. If you have any queries, please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
All services and products sold by Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush are provided as a best-effort service. During any technical failure, modification or maintenance of the service or products we provided, we will use our reasonable endeavours to resume the service or products as soon as possible.
Refunds will not be granted for services or items/products purchased in error. Should it be proven that a service or product/item is not working as per the Product Description, Terms and Conditions and/or Acceptable Usage Policy, a refund will be granted. Refunds for amounts deposited into our banking account erroneously will also have a 15% fee levied to cover our bank charges and will only be considered for processing 7 days after the original payment date. Refunds for debit order, credit card payments or EFT payments are processed after the second week of the month.
Credit Card transactions are processed via our payment service provider FNB or YOCO.
As a payment gateway FNB and YOCO does not and cannot verify, authorise or settle any transaction. FNB and YOCO provide the conduit (the messenger) for information between the merchant and the merchant's bank.
FNB and YOCO uses 128-bit SSL certificates to ensure that all transactional information is passed securely between the merchant and FNB or YOCO Card Services site. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to our servers from FNB or YOCO Card Services are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. In the event that PAN information is returned, the PAN will be hashed, including the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the PAN.
Encryption and Data Storage
All sensitive data is secured and stored within FNB or YOCO Card Services systems using internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. The data held by FNB or YOCO Card Services is extremely secure and strict policies are in place ensuring limited and secure access to their servers internally are maintained. The information stored by FNB or YOCO Card Services is highly regulated and audited regularly by a Quality Assurance Assessor (QSA).
FNB or YOCO Card Services systems are regularly scanned ensuring that their infrastructure and network remains secure at all times. Further to this, FNB or YOCO Card Services use an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) approved by the payment card brands to review scans quarterly.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
We do not extend credit and payment is required upon invoice.
Credit Card Authority
By supplying your "credit card/debit card/cheque card" hereafter referred to as "account/card" details and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions the following will be seen as accepted and agreed to:
I/we hereby request and authorize you to draw against my/our card (or any other bank or branch to which I/we may transfer my/our account/card) the due amount or any variable amount pertaining to this agreement. This being the amount necessary for the settlement of the invoice and/or any overdue amounts, due to you in respect of my/our purchases/contract/agreement/invoice.
All such withdrawals from my/our account/card by you shall be treated as though they had been signed by me/us personally. I/we, "instruct" and authorize your agent FNB or YOCO Card Services, or by computer through a system provided by the South African Banks to draw against my/our account/card.
I/we understand that if account/card details have been supplied the withdrawals authorized here will be processed by BankServ. I/we also understand that details of each withdrawal will be printed on my/our statement. I/we agree to pay any banking charges relating to this debit instruction. All account/card instructions will be processed on a daily basis.
All links provided on our webpage(s) in where you are directed to a different page or site remains part of these Terms & Conditions, by accepting these Terms & Conditions you are accepting the Terms and/or Policies represented on these pages.
Acceptance of Terms (Terms and Conditions)
All our services and products/items are provided as a Best Effort Service and no guarantees are offered other that those listed underneath or on our invoice.
I, the client, accept and understand that:
The service or products will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush will be entitled to change the price of any service or product purchased or discontinue a service or product type. We endeavour to provide clients with reasonable notice of such changes where applicable.
2. We reserve the right to limit the methods of payment options per service or product type.
3. Should a client fail to pay his/her account in full, the client shall be liable for any resultant collection, tracing and/or legal fees and all his/her services will be suspended. The client’s vehicle or product/item in the possession of Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush will be retained by us and only released to the client upon full payment of the outstanding amount on his/her account. Once an invoice is issued to a client, the client has 7 days to pay the invoice, failure to comply will result in a daily storage fee, calculated at R350 per day, be levied to the outstanding invoice amount. The full outstanding amount, including any storage cost if any, needs to be paid before a vehicle or item will be released back to the client. Any item not collected within a period of 30-days from notice of invoice may be sold by Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush to recover cost. In the case of a vehicle, such a vehicle may be sold once the outstanding amount on the invoice, including storage cost, exceeds the market value of the vehicle.
4. Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush will be entitled to verify the information contained on the client's order form or job card and generally make enquiries it deems necessary. Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush will also be entitled to furnish any information regarding the client's account with us and his/her compliance with these conditions to any credit bureau / Bank.
5. The client hereby indemnifies Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush against any damage, loss, claims or cost that may result from work being done in connection with the requested service, product or item.
6. Vehicles are booked in at owner’s responsibility and risk. Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush do not cover or accept any liability for theft, damage or fire to any vehicle/item whilst the vehicle/item is in our Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush workshop or in our possession.
7. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure that the vehicle/item is covered (short‐term insurance) and that the vehicle/item is covered whilst being with Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush.
8. All services and products sold by Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush are sold as a best effort service/product, though it is in no way guaranteed unless stated on the invoice or within this agreement.
9. All our work and parts supplied/sourced by Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush carry a 3‐months warranty: Provided that modification(s) done by us on any vehicle/item will be at the vehicle/item owner’s risk and no modified item will have any warranty/guarantee.
10. Unique Motorsport and/or Carbon Flush only provides above-mentioned guarantee on our work and parts supplied by us, any other failure of any other part on a client’s vehicle is not covered by us and Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush will not be held liable nor responsible for such.
11. No guarantee will apply in the event of any modification done by another party which affects the work Unique Motorsport and/or Carbon Flush have done directly or indirectly and/or the parts that Unique Motorsport and/or Carbon Flush have supplied.
12. Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush together with its Suppliers, Partners and Agents disclaim any liability resulting from:
1. Interruption of service
2. Delays in provisioning, delivery or providing of the service or product
3. Acts of God
4. Negligence in any manner or form
5. Unauthorised use or misuse of the clients account and/or passwords
6. Misinformation provided by employees
7. Damages arising from utilising a service or product
13. The client agrees that any possible claim under this Agreement is limited to the amount charged for a specific service or product in dispute and submitted in writing for consideration to Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush within a period not exceeding 3 months from date of service or purchase of the product\item.
14. Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush, its Suppliers/Partners and Agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damages resulting from the client/user's inability to use any of our Services, the serviced item/vehicle or products or the cost to procure an alternative service.
15. Any performance upgrade(s) or performance modification will result in increased performance which might put more stress on engine and vehicle components resulting in shortening the lifespan of such items. If these components are not in 100% condition due to previous wear & tear / use, it may result in failure. Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush provide no guarantee against any hardware, component failure or damage which might occur directly or indirectly due to or because of any performance upgrade or modification.
16. Hardware failure which might be covered by a warranty may be repaired under the warranty, if applicable, however it should be noted that any labour cost brought about to remove and/or re-fit the part will be for the client’s account.
17. Performance modifications are done on a vehicle by Unique Motorsport or Carbon Flush at the request of an individual owner/client of a vehicle and the individual owner/client accept that this is done at his/her own risk. The owner/client of the vehicle exempts Unique Motorsport and Carbon Flush of any liability or cost resulting due to any hardware failure which may occur directly or indirectly as a result of the performance upgrade or performance modification to the vehicle.
18. The client confirms that he/she has been well informed by Unique Motorsport and/or Carbon Flush of the risks involved whilst doing performance upgrades/ performance modifications on his/her vehicle and accepts Unique Motorsport / Carbon Flush’s disclaimer and conditions as contemplated here.
19. Upon requesting a service from Unique Motorsport including but not limited to a dyno run, dyno-tune or software remap at Unique Motorsport, the client agrees that his/her vehicle may be driven by Unique Motorsport on a Rolling Road and/or dyno at the client’s own personal risk and thus absolving Unique Motorsport of any responsibility and liability should any failure or damage to the vehicle, its engine or any other components occur, furthermore, Unique Motorsport is absolved of any liability for any damage or injury incurred whilst customers are observing the Rolling Road / dyno in operation.
20. If the client is not prepared to carry the above-mentioned risk, then he/she should not modify his/her vehicle or request any service from Unique Motorsport. By booking a vehicle in at Unique Motorsport for any service/work to be done on the vehicle, including but not limited to modifying the vehicle, the client accepts our terms and conditions as stipulated here in this policy.